Saturday, September 11, 2010

State Fair '10

State Fair 2010 was a fun time :) A little different experience going being 32 weeks pregnant but hey, can't miss the fair! Max and I are always a little low key on the food (always on a budget) but we did feast on a cheeseburger, fries, gyro and sweet martha's cookies. Yum! My sweet tooth has not diminished the further along I have gotten unfortunately. I am hoping it goes far far away after pregnancy. My feet were killing me by the end of the day and it took me the entire next day to recover but it was worth it!

A year ago was the first time we met Cody when we went to the State Fair '09. We like him :)
Bob (aka Justyn) came along with us this year.
Max and Justyn have this Bob Barker joke between them that has been going on forever. I rarely call Justyn by his name, always by Bob so when we saw this sign, Max had to have his pic in front of it.
My sweet cheeks and I :)
I was MORE THAN READY to sit down at this point. Bugger can get a little heavy!
Caitlin and my future brother in law :)

That's right, we know how to pick the spots... got to have those footrests!
Max's sister Harmony was in the Final's at the Grandstand! She sings so amazingly and did a wonderful job! We are SO SO proud of her! She looked so beautiful up there singing in front of 8,000 people! I'm sorry but I would have crapped my pants being in front of all those people and while she was nervous you couldn't tell at all! She hit every note and was on pitch the entire time! Did I mention she sang acapella? This girl is incredible!


No comments: