Wednesday, September 1, 2010

32 weeks

Rolly rolly rolly. This baby rolls around all the time. Not too many kicks or punches but lots of rolling around. I love to feel my stinker... it's strange to think there is a 17 inch long human baby in there. Sometimes it feels like there in an alien moving around. We are getting so close to meeting this little one. I'm so excited and terrified at the same time.
Nursery is looking good :) Once I have it all together I will post a picture but I have to finish the mural on the wall still and then we will be covered! Mom and I (with help from Caitlin) made the mobile on Saturday. I found one that I liked on etsy.com but it was $85$ Oh no, I knew I could make that and I did. It turned out way better and Max loves that it was crafted by me (and mom.) We installed the new lighting, hung up some knickknacks and once the mural is done, we will just need the little stuff we get from the showers!
My least favorite time of the day is in the morning when I have to trudge up to my room to find something to wear. Everyday it seems like my wardrobe gets smaller and smaller. I put something on that I just wore LAST WEEK and it not longer fits. My mother in law has a consignment shop in Baldwin called Serendipity and it has been our life saver! Honestly, we get all our clothes there anyway because we live on a tight budget but it is so nice being able to head down there when I've outgrown things to just pick up some new stuff. Max's mom has been amazing to us this whole time and we are so thankful for her.
What else... oh yes, my poor feet. My poor legs. They can't wait for summer to be done... or this whole thing to be done. I bet I've gained a hefty amount just in water retention. Even right now my feet are swelled up to about 2 their size. It's pretty awesome. I LOVE only being able to wear flip flops because my fatty feet won't fit in my shoes. Love it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sometimes I just can't get over how stickin cute you look pregnant!

Jessie said...

aww thanks lady :)