Tuesday, September 21, 2010

35 weeks

T-5 weeks until due date. Wow. This pregnancy has just flown by. People have told me that things go so slowly at the end but that is just not the case. Seems like I just started telling people I was pregnant or it was just about time for our ultrasound to see the bugger. Now we are down to 5 weeks. Incredible. I grew a human. Now this human is just getting chunky in there. Development is pretty much done. Should I help bugger with getting chunky by eating junk food? ;) I won't but I do eat a lot of cereal!
I think it looks like I dropped a little bit this week in comparison with last week. What do you think? I kind of feel like I'm walking a bit funny these days as well... kind of like there is an apple between my legs that I'm trying to keep from falling. Could just be my head doing that though since I think I'm dropping.
I'm sure having a rough time with hormones lately. Part hormones part life. I'm just so overwhelmed and stressed out (not baby related) that it's making me a bit melancholy and hormones just emphasize those feelings. I'm trying to stay positive and trying to stay calm for the baby but I'm having a very hard time. Life is just throwing curve balls right now and no matter how much Max and I try to figure out solutions, they just don't work out. I need to just keep myself calm for my bugger. It's too early for him/her to be getting stressed out.
On a happier note I had my first family baby shower this past weekend :) It was a lot of fun! We got a lot of cute stuff for bugger. I decided not to organize anything until the next family shower which is this weekend. Then Max and I can put stuff away and really assess what is left that we need. Babies require so much stuff! I tell you what though, I bet there will be more than one time that I "accidentally" steal one of buggers blankets. They make baby blankets so soft! They really need those in adult size!

No comments: