Thursday, September 16, 2010

I heart my crockpot!

Crock pot lady :) (The link for her blog... I've also added it to my "Facsinating People" list)

This woman made it her personal challenge to use her crockpot every day in 2008 and she included every recipe that she tried... score! Max and I love our crockpot and are quite sick of the things we are cooking so this is a win-win find! Plus I'll bet this will be very nice to have on hand when we make our new transition from coupledom to parents!

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

Sweet! Using the crockpot is so easy and there are so many things you can do. You'll have to let me know how your new meals turn out!

erin said...

YES!!! Thanks, Jessie! What an awesome blog-find.
Thanks for sharing.

Jessie said...

I know! I'm excited about it too! :) Yay for new recipes for Max to try!