Tuesday, September 14, 2010

34 weeks


Not too much different than 33 weeks. Just waiting. I have a feeling this waiting game will go on for a while. I'm not in a hurry and yet Oct 24 can't get here soon enough :) I love my little bugger so much and I can't wait to meet him/her.
My only complaint for the week is that the hormones flying through my body has made my eczema come out much earlier then it normally does and it's bad (for me). I wouldn't care about it so much if it wasn't on my face :( That is no fun. Worth it though. I tell myself that about everything. Oh the back pain is worth it; climbing up and down stairs all day to go to the bathroom is worth it; having absolutely no wardrobe to speak of is worth it; etc. It is really worth it. Bugger is worth everything.
Bugger has the hiccups a lot lately and they are strong enough to feel from the outside :) I think the baby has inherited my awful hiccups where they shake the whole body and they hurt. I don't think s/he likes them very much because the baby gets very squirmy when the hiccups appear. Makes me giggle a little bit to think of my irritated baby in the womb. Can't eat peanut butter or drink water real quick in there!
Love you bugger!

No comments: