Friday, September 3, 2010

Loving Home Needed

I am a super cute dog who loves to cuddle when I'm tired and when I'm cold. I'll look at you with my head tilted to the side just a bit to add to my charm and then run to you with love and jump to be held. I love to play and rarely bark. I enjoy sleeping and staring at walls (as long as they have mice in them). Sadly, I do enjoy peeing all over your house in secrets spots that you cannot find. I enjoy a good poop once in a while too and if I happen to be inside, then so be it. You can take me outside and I'll go to the bathroom. I will even pee a few times if you follow me around with treats but once I get inside I will probably pee 5 minutes later. I can't help myself. My scent is just so lovely I don't know why you wouldn't want to smell it as well. Please love me forever and I will continue to leave you presents all over the house :) My name is Luca.

I'm just kidding, I won't get rid of the rotten animal, but I won't like him either.

3 comments:

Maya said...

Oh Luca Schmooka, what you do to your Mother....

kristi noser said...

I have a fried whose dog marks their house as well. She puts doggie diapers on him all the time. Looks hilarious, but it keeps her house pee free!

Jessie said...

We have thought about that too but that is expensive and makes me feel ridiculous that I can't get my own dog not to mark :( I think we will try puppy pads. I hate the idea of him peeing in the house at all but at least this would be in one spot and not all over...