Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Things I LOVE and things I don't

I like to be able to put photos in my posts... it seems to brighten up the page and at the same time help visualize what's going on. Plus I love photos and take photos for a part time hobby and love to share what I do. Hence, I have a post from work (boring looking) and now another (visually appealing). We shall start with what I don't love.

I had to come home today to clean. Not the best thing in the world to do but I usually have Sunday be cleaning day and the rest of the week I just randomly do this and that to keep the house decent. Tomorrow, we are having a birthday dinner at my house for Angel and Max so there will be about 10 relatives over here eating and looking over my house. Sigh. This means clean. Clean, clean, clean. So, I got home from work around... hmmm, probably 5:45 and took the dogs for a walk because MAN were they hyper! Got home, Max made a quick dinner and then at 7 we started cleaning. Together we washed, swept, sprayed, vacuumed, mopped, shook, and sweat making this place beautiful. It does look and smell beautiful. I told Max that I like it much better when we clean together, it goes much faster.
me: We make a good team babe, only a hour and a half of cleaning and we are done for the night. I sure love you.
him: I love you too babe. We done good.
me: I'm going to go blog now
him: I'm going to go play poker.
And off we went our seperate ways.

Things I LOVE! More specifically, people I love :) I like reading other peoples blogs and looking at their pictures and being able to put a face to a name so I am kind of going to give you some faces so when I talk later about them, you know who they are. Except for a few key people in my life, who I don't have current pics of, these are the very important people in my life :)

This is my Max, whom I can't wait to marry!

This is my mom, I can't go past a couple days without talking to her.

These are my closest friends, we are a goofy bunch.
I should probably explain my friends and our... habits/tradition with you as I will probably refer to it later on. We decided when we graduated high school, that we would not become "that group" that ended up not even talking to each other after school was done. The ones that see each other at class reunions and have nothing in common anymore and don't know what to say to each other. That was something that we didn't want so we basically said that every Monday night, we were going to hang out whether it was going out to dinner and a movie or just hanging out at our houses. This way we would be sure to keep in touch and stay active in each others lives and we have. For the past 4 or so years we have been doing that. We are very close and consider each other family. If you look from the top down we have Rachel, then Jessie Walton (I will usually call her JW), myself, and then Josh. All of these guys are in my wedding and I couldn't be happpier :)

Well, I guess it's time for bed. Getting the pics ready and uploading them and then writing sure takes a while. Geez!

Oh yes, here is my ring for those who are curious :)

Night guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Jessie, you're starting to inspire me to get my arse back on my personal blog!

Jessie said...

you should so then i can just look at your blog and not have to send you mile long emails!

erin said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think I'm going to, just wish that my life wasn't so boring!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just posted my first post since June 1st.

Jessie said...

awww, wordpress won't let me post comments on your blog :(

Jessie said...

thanks erin! i think it's a beauty too!