Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag!

Ten Years Ago:
I was 12 years old, living in Baldwin and was in the 7th grade at Viking Middle School. I had just starting hanging out with my wonderful friends I have now and was obsessed with a kid named Matt.

My To-Do List Today:
1. Scrounge up 100 dollars for Brendas couches (super nice ones!)
2. Find a truck to haul the couches
3. work on photos and reorganize living room after steam cleaning the couch we have now.

Snack that I Enjoy: Anything apple!

Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire:
Pay off all bills and debt.
Pay for everyone to go to the wedding
Buy a new house farther out in the country with not only one FULL bathroom but 2! or 3!
Help out my friends and family with their debt

Places I've Lived:
Rapid City, SD
Lakeland, MN
Hudson, WI
Lakeland, MN
Lakeland, MN (grandmas)
Hudson, WI (half a house)
Baldwin, WI
Woodville, WI
Baldwin, WI


Tag! You're It!
Rachel
JW
Nikki

PS. I'll try and post a regular one tonight! Sorry! I've been SO busy!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

I remember your mom calling it a "half a house"! My fave was the house on 7th St. in Hudson. I still drive by and have fond memories.
Your photos are awesome.

Jessie said...

thanks kristi! was that the haunted house?