Monday, August 4, 2008

Looking for Howard


I am car searching and I really don't like it. I started out with my car now who's name is Grandma. (I name ALL my cars, always have, always will) I was hoping that she would last another year or so as she's a camry and they are excellent cars. She's put in her time at 230,000 but in the last 2 months she's broke down 4 times. 4 TIMES! That's ridiculous! All this money i've put into Grandma in the last couple months would have been a good chunk of what Howard (my new unknown car's name) would have cost. That sucks. Big time.

I find a car, call on it and it's gone. Call, gone. Call, gone. It doesn't help I'm looking for one of the most sought after cars, a Honda Civic. Those babies are dependable though and overpriced but I don't care. I know it will last. So if anyone knows of a 2001 or higher for reasonably priced Honda Civic let me know!

P.S. I'll try to get cabin pics up by tomorrow night for everyone to see... we had a blast!

2 comments:

erin said...

Car shopping is the worst. I'm sorry! Hondas are super expensive these days because of gas prices.

Jessie said...

I know, it's terrible. The car I was going to look at today already sold before I could even get there!