Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bridesmaids :)

I ran over to Davids Bridal yesterday to pick up JW and Rachel's bridesmaid dresses. They are so pretty in yellow! When they tried them on in the store, they didn't have the correct color or the correct sizes for that matter so seeing them as they are supposed to be was exciting! The Woodbury David's Bridal doesn't seem to keep much in stock so it makes it hard for them to try stuff on. Caitlin went to the Davids Bridal in Milwaukee and was sending my phone pics of the dresses she tried on and they were ALL in yellow so I know what her's will look like for the most part. I won't be able to see Caitlin in her's until almost the wedding though since the dress is getting sent over there and she isn't able to come back home very often :(
I let them pick out whatever dress they wanted as long as it was the yellow color. My wedding is informal and I want everyone to be comfortable as well as it will be pretty hot on the island. I forgot to take a photo of the girls in their dresses though and I can't figure out how to do a link to the sites... Sad. I can't wait for the next couple of months for all the wedding stuff to come :) We have to start sitting down together and figuring out the bridal shower and bach party (which my girls have pretty much figured out already) and all that jazz!


P.S. I'll get a pic of my ring up here tonight when I'm my home computer :) (Just for you Erin!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till the wedding! It seems like it's getting so close now that it's less than 4 months! Yellow is going to look very pretty with the blue of the Carribean!

erin said...

Finally! :)