Friday, August 8, 2008

I NEED a VACATION


Doesn't this look wonderful! I desperately need a vacation away, far, far away from this town and the grumbly, unappreciative people in it. (Most of the people in it anyway) Not going to happen for a while yet... a little less then 4 months. sigh.
Did I tell you that Max and I are getting married soon? :) Well we are! On December 6, 2008 on St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. I'm SO excited. For the wedding, for the shower, for the bach party ;) everything. Since the resort plans everything and does everything for you down there, time has been going very slow, slow, slow. Now that we've hit under the 4 month mark I think time will go faster now. We are starting to get the details down for the shower, the bach party and are starting to get into the nitty gritty. I am not a planner at all so this is going to be a super informal wedding. Max and I want to just focus on what it is that we are doing and that is joining our lives together and being husband and wife. :) :) :)

2 comments:

erin said...

Congratulations, sweetpea!
Let's see the ring!!

Jessie said...

will do just for you!