Tuesday, August 19, 2008

n.a.m.e. photography

Well, I have one week to think of a final business name for my photography. My friend Sarah is coming up next weekend to help me make my website and then I can get some business cards and such but with no name, WHAT CAN I DO? I need your help.
Something, something, something Photography
I would just do my name but as my name will just be changing here in a few months, that's not going to work. Then I thought of doing something with Jewell in it as that is a pretty cool photographer name but I just can't seem to get something with the right ring to it... Hmm.
Jewells Photography?
JJ Photography?

Maybe I'll just be No Name Photography... haha. What do you think? Do you see why I need your help? Any suggestions will be welcome. (Nothing too girly though, that's just not me.)

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
(don't mind my coloring, I was just playing with the font!)

9 comments:

erin said...

Jewell Tones Photography
Photography Jewells

Rachel said...

I still like "speak out loud or speak loudly photography" it sounds unique and creative, like it wouldn't be like everyone else's.

musingwoman said...

You might use your blog's name: Sweet Life Photography. :)

Also, thanks so much for linking to Blogtations! To show my appreciation I've made you an honorary member of the Street Team.

kristi noser said...

Jezzmo Expert Photography.
Works for me.

Unknown said...

That's a tough one my friend!

Jessie said...

Thanks so much for the help guys! I like your ideas a lot! Keep them coming! I have to have lots of ideas because the next step is making the logo!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I also like Sweet Life Photography :)

Sarah said...

So have you played around with that website software yet?

Sarah said...

oh yeah, I figured out how to make my photo and name show up on my comments. I just signed up for a google/blogger ID. So now instead of it just saying happylittlebluebird & no photo my blogger ID will show with my photo, and I didn't even have to start a blog with blogger. I think that you can do the same thing on wordpress if you want your photo to show next to your comments on my blog. Just sign up for a wordpress account without a blog.
-Yup, that was completely irreverent to your origional post.