Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A lazy day off...

Today was my day off. Since I have to work on Saturday, I get one day off during the week and that is usually Wed. I like having a day off during the week. With Max off at work I seem to get a lot done. Today was a great example of that. I'm not going to write a whole bunch about anything because it's late and I want to get to bed but I wanted to show you guys what I've been doing all day.

I woke up early, started laundry. With our dryer broken I have to get all our laundry out on the line and thankfully today was sunny so I was able to get 6 loads washed and out on the line. I LOVE the smell of the sunshine on your clothes and sheets when you bring them back inside. Other then that I've been on my computer ALL DAY! No joke. I had a LOT of photos to download and work on and then I had my nieces 1 1/2 photo shoot today which turned out really well :) She is SO cute! Anyway, here is a taste of what I have been doing all day and some of what I do in my photography business.

Which by the way I need an offical business name so I can start up a website and get more business cards made... does anyone have any good ideas? I wanted to use Jewell in is somehow but not use my name and my name will just be changing in... 4 months from today! Thanks for any help!

This is my niece Audrey :) She was being tickled.



These next few are of baby Hunter. He was 3 weeks in these photos and the smallest baby I've worked with yet! I think they turned out great!


I'm sorry I didn't get any cabin pics done yet... I'll a little time to get a few up here hopefully tomorrow! Good night, sleep tight and since I just washed everything there will be no bed bugs so no bites, just good smelling sunshine!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love your work.
Rachel

Jessie said...

thanks rachel!

kristi noser said...

ok, that reflection one is AMAZING! Really nice job!