Monday, July 20, 2009

night one and two photo style

I have already written out the details of our first day/night so now I am starting to get through the pics. There is no way in hell I'm going to put all of them on here... that would be a nightmare! I will give a nice little insight to the pretty and not so pretty sights we saw on our road trip 2009 :)

I mentioned that I made prego sleep on a chair... well this is it. Caitlin actually slept good I guess.
Daddy'o works overnights so once he got there, he parked it on the loveseat. At this point he could have taken the bed, we were up and ready to go.

Caitlin was seeing us off, she probably won't appreciate these pics on here... sorry thither!

I think this is 10 weeks?

Max got us out of Milwaukee and Chicago. He had caught my nasty cold so just wanted to go back to sleep especially since he drugged up right before we left.

The ridiculous traffic going into Chicago, good thing we were on the other side!

Hello Indiana! You are a very ghetto state and I don't like your toll system. Well, I didn't at first, now I really like the ticket thing.

See, snoozed out right away.

Our tent site in Erie, Pennsylvania. No pics from Ohio, they would have looked like the one above. Our double high air mattress took up the. entire. tent. No room for anything else.

A pic together was necessary.

Here I am trying to roll the air out of this monstrosity of an air mattress.

The official tent site. Max and I were dumb enough to put the tent on a slight hill and Max slept on the bottom of the hill which resulted in us rolling off the air mattress all night. Not comfy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ah, I remember ghetto looking Indiana, also ghetto-like places in Chicago. And those toll roads.
I think yout mattress is too big for your tent.