Thursday, July 23, 2009

break it down

I am going to try and break down Max's family in a quick sort of way so you can understand who you are looking at when you look at the ginormous amount of photos I have from Kaelas wedding.

Max has 9 siblings. Yes NINE.

Scott (who is the one who lives in Bonaire and is now married to Sharon) and Laurie have 5 kids together.

Kaela who married Dom and is 8 months pregnant.
Joy who married Aaron and has Noah.
Charity who married Aaron.
Jake who married Jummy who is just over 5 months pregnant.
Faith who married Jason.

Jennifer is Max's mom (she wasn't at the wedding but for explaining purposes is being included)
she has 3 kids.
Angel who is married to Scott and has Audrey and is 6 1/2 months pregnant.
Max (he was with Sean)
Kennedy

Sean and Laurie have 2 kids together.
Harmony
Isaac.

There. I don't think I forgot anyone. So in order:
Kaela
Joy
Angel
Charity
Jake
Faith
Max
Harmony
Isaac
Kennedy.

Confused?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work Jessie! Funny isn't it? Cute pics. Everyone looks so great!

Angel

Sarah said...

uhmmm, I think I'm still a bit confused.