Wednesday, July 22, 2009

family bday time

I got to spend some nice quality time with my family for my birthday :) We hung out, opened presents and ate apple crisp! (you didn't forget about my love affair with apples now did you??) I LOVE that my sister lives home again, I LOVE seeing my mom all the time anyway and I LOVE that my brother was there. I definitely don't see him enough for my liking. Whitney his girlfriend also came, it was very nice to meet her. She seems like a really cool girl. Brian Moe was there too! He can never be just Brian, always has to be Brian Moe... why is that?
The classic Jewell/Ninnemann face.

Lets take a nice pic of us together....


Nathaniel! We were trying to do a good one but fine, lets do a funny one.

Nathaniel!!! Which one are you trying to do??? Lets try for a good one.

There you go :)

1 comment:

Maya said...

There is nothin better than having all your favorite people in one room! It was a fun night... I love you all so much!!