Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things on my mind RIGHT. NOW

- Get the entire camping trip for my friends and I planned out RIGHT. NOW

- Figure out a way to make all the money I need for maternity leave RIGHT. NOW

- Figure out a way to pay all of our unnecessary debt RIGHT.NOW

- Contrive a way to get a railing put up on the stairs so that I don’t tumble off the stairs in the middle of the night in my current “wobbly” phase RIGHT. NOW

- Get the nursery and all large items finished and put together RIGHT. NOW

- Lastly, figure out how to get the stupid shower curtain liner to not billow out while I’m taking a shower. That is very annoying. There is already limited space in there without having a shower curtain blowing in.

Any ideas on any of these RIGHT. NOW issues I am having?

P.S. I love hormones

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you figure out the shower curtain thing - let me know. It drives me absolutly nuts!

Sarah said...

Sliding door, no shower curtain.

erin said...

One thing at a time.
If you don't get the debt paid off RIGHT NOW, the baby will be just fine. If you don't get the nursery finished RIGHT NOW, the baby will be just fine.
On and on.
The baby doesn't care about your debt, your shower curtain, or his or her nursery. All it cares about is a warm mommy who loves him or her.
I had the same issues through both of my pregnancies and the only thing that helped was reminding myself that bottom line: baby would be fine and oh, so loved.

p.s. I HATE hormones. But...to each her own. ;)

kristi noser said...

if you don't close the shower curtain all the way the cool air in the bathroom will have a place to come in as the warm air rushes out the top and the curtain won't billow in as much. Not as warm and comfy, but it works. OR (this would be my choice) go to Menards and shuck out 30 bucks for one of those curved curtain rods.
Oh, and hurry up willya?

Jessie said...

I've had so many comments/phone calls about the shower curtain thing! cracks me up! I'll give all the above a try...
Erin- I dislike hormones as well. Thank you for reminding me though that this baby will not remember anything but mom and dad :) I just have to remember to take a deep breath and go day by day.