Friday, May 14, 2010

Chaps my hide

Coming from one of my new blog finds, I thought I would do a list of things that I would like to punch in the face/chaps my hide J I see that JW had the same inspiration as I did but beat me to the punch! Great minds think alike… right JW??

-Laundry… all of it. Anything to do with it. I wish that I had a personal assistant who had to do all of Max’s and my laundry so that we wouldn’t have to argue about the stupid stuff.

-Jerks who go off on you and cuss like a lumberjack even though they don’t know who you are. What’s the point. You think I’m going to feel bad for you when you are screaming at me and I don’t know what you are talking about? Nada.

-Dogs who know better than to pee on the floor. Enough said.

-People whose personal goal it is to make your day hell just because they are having a bad day themselves. Please keep your bad mood to yourself.

-Dishes in the sink. Hate it. If you can’t use the faucet, there is a problem there. I guess the first thing to do would be to do the dishes of course, but at least put the dishes on the counter or in the dishwasher if you have one.

--People who think their opinion matters above all others.

-Liars, especially when it’s over something petty and means nothing.

-People who judge your life even though it’s none of their business.

-People who don’t consider anyone’s feelings but their own. I think this is quite selfish.

-Lastly, for now, alarm clocks. I think they were invented as someone’s practical joke on the world.

Feel free to participate in the "chap your hide" movement. That is fastly becoming one of my favorite sayings!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

People who waste time doing stupid things like Civil War re-inactment.

Kelli said...

Shopping for women's clothes and having to take three or four sizes into the dressing room. Standardize that industry, people.