Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back

Yesterday, as I was getting myself ready to go to a wedding reception I realized that I hadn't washed my hair in 2 1/2 days, hadn't shaved my legs in a week, I was wearing really unflattering comfy clothes, I was out of underwear so I was wearing my big huge "I'm 9 months pregnant" underwear that sags down to my knees and (Max's personal favorite), I hadn't shaved my armpits in 3 days.

Victoria's Secret called yesterday looking for their new angel. Right here baby, right here. On that front page with Adrina Lima and GISELLE (whom I really just don't like) is me, with my saggy pregnant underwear that all men are obviously attracted to. Bringing sexy back.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Story of my life.

erin said...

Awesome. And I thought I was the only one.