Tuesday, May 31, 2011

break up's are never easy

I called today to make my appointment to chop off my hair. Earlier JW told me our hair place closed down or something and the hair stylists went to a new place. Well apparently they split up and went to different places. So I call the place where my gal, Becki, works and made an appointment. Last minute I asked how much a haircut costs there and it was $34!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me. No way in hells bells am I paying $34 for a haircut. Guess who will be cancelling that appointment. ME. Guess who is out a hairstylist. ME. Guess who is super bummed about losing Becki since she is awesome and gets my hair right every time. ME. Who got broke up with their stylist by some lady who answers the phone and called me hun and sweetie every other word. ME. Guess who has a husband who is incredibly happy that I don't have a stylist now. ME. Guess who just wants their hair chopped off. ME ME ME.

1 comment: