Friday, April 22, 2011

drugged out

I had my wisdom teeth taken out today. All four of them. Not fun. I went under while they did it under the recommendation of my doc (which was awesome because then it was covered by insurance instead of having to pay out of pocket for it). I barely remember the office after that, or going to Walmart and waiting 20 min for my prescriptions, or picking up Dexter from Holly's (his daycare) or the ride home.
All I have to say is it freaking hurts. Dexter's pediatrician said that I shouldn't take Vicadin as it will make my milk bad even longer (no breastfeeding for 48 hours) so I am on Tylenol 3. It's awesome. Makes me really freaking tired though. So I took some an hour ago or so and I am feeling much better now :) Much much better. I probably won't remember writing this very well though, I'm so tired. I should get away from the computer while I'm on this stuff so I don't write anything I shouldn't!
Perhaps I will take a nap and then send my fantastic husband up to McD's for a chocolate shake!

I got to keep the teeth by the way :) My only request out of this whole thing.

*(added next day) apparently while we were at Walmart we bought a Kindle case for me and a new winter coat for Dex for next year for $3! At least even while I'm drugged out I know a good deal :) I remember about 5% of that Walmart trip. I should look at the reciept to see what else we bought...

No comments: