Thursday, April 7, 2011

insatiable

I am just SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I can’t get over it. I wake up shaking in the morning after not having eaten all night long; I eat 2 breakfasts and a snack before lunch. Lunch always has to be big and I need a snack before dinner and at dinner, I shovel it in my mouth so fast I barely taste it. Max is a very fast eater and I normally take about twice as long to eat my dinner but not now. Oh no not now. I inhale it. Can’t get it in my system fast enough; have to get those calories in my tummy RIGHT NOW. Breastfeeding sure plays tricks with your body. I am going to be screwed once Dex doesn’t require as much milk and I cut back. I’m so used to eating a truckload of food everyday that my body will really pork out once I don’t have those calories going to making milk.



That was just on my brain this morning as I ate 2 breakfasts worth of food for my 1st breakfast. I have an apple, granola bar and yogurt with dried cranberries for my 2nd and I can’t wait!

No comments: