Tuesday, March 29, 2011

misc thoughts

1. Yes, it's 930 at night and I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours to pump and get up about 3 times for Dexter but this is the only time I get to myself. 2. I hate sheetrock dust. 3. I just pinesoled my linoleum and I don't care. 4. I love my son with all my heart. 5. My remodel is freaking awesome. 6. I hope I keep up with mom's habit of having the dishes done when you go to bed. What concept! 7. I am really enjoying the show Bones. 8. I have lost 50 pounds since giving birth to Dexter and I only have 8 more to go... although my body is very different then it used to be. 9. I heart breastfeeding. I have lost all that weight while still eating pretty much whatever I want. Breastmilk calories :) 10. I had to move Dexter up to the next size carseat. The one that you don't take out of the car. It was getting a little uncomfortable for my buddie to get squished into his old one... He is my chunky monkey! That is enough for now. Night!

No comments: