Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can't wait

I’m about 90% sure we get to move back home on Saturday. The construction part of the remodel was finished on Monday and they are mudding and taping as we speak and should be finished by this weekend.

I am so ready to go home. It was been wonderful staying with my mommasita, the best place we could have gone for this transition but 2 weeks is a long time and I miss my things. I miss having all our food and all my clothes and I have so much to do for Dexter. I miss my Clydeypants! He has been staying with our friends Josh and Lynsie this whole time and we are so grateful. That was one thing mom said was absolutely no Clyde. He has been having a good time over there with their dog Sasha who matches him for size, finally a friend that will actually tucker him out rather than all these small dogs.

I my house to be clean and I can’t wait to arrange my furniture in their new spots. I can’t wait to move into our new room which is about twice the size of our old room. I can’t wait to have a shorter drive to work. I can’t wait for Dexter to be comfortable at night again and hopefully improve on his sleeping through the night.

Yes, oh yes, I’m ready to go home.

1 comment:

Positive Thoughts said...

I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.