Thursday, March 24, 2011

daycare blues

I dropped off my beloved son at daycare this morning. I knew it would be hard but man oh man was it really hard. I’m not a crier and I barely made it out to the car before tears came out. For some reason I felt really weird crying in front of the other daycare kids so I had to hold it in. Don’t want those little kiddos thinking I’m a big baby or anything.

I called her at 930 to see how things were going and I just text her now to check on him. Things are going well. That’s all I can ask for. I can’t wait to be done for the day and go pick up my munchkin and see how he did in detail.

Today just solidified my want to stay at home and have a daycare. Ideally I would just stay home with my children but I don’t think financially that will ever fly so I’d be happy to watch other kiddos so I can have the opportunity to spend the day with my babies.

No comments: