Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Salsa madness


My husband made 28 pounds of salsa tonight.
I should rephrase that in case mr. sensitive reads this...
My husband and Justyn made 28 pounds of salsa tonight.
They used so many jalapenos and habeneros that I could barely even be in the house. My eyes were watering, my nose running by just being around this salsa.
This is their second batch so together they have probably made 50 pounds of salsa.
Apparently this is very good salsa... as long as you can handle your tongue being burned off.
Kristi, I think Max might be able to give John a run for his money in the hot department.

3 comments:

erin said...

TWENTY. EIGHT. POUNDS?????
I love that they weighed it.

Nikki* said...

I'm mad that it's so hot, because that looks reallllly good. Tell them to please make us some non tongue singeing salsa :)

Sarah said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm pretty sure I could live off of salsa!