Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo Restoration



I forgot that I knew how to restore old photos! It was in my first photoshop class in college but since then I haven't even thought of it. Then one day, Grandma Jenny (Max's gma) was showing me this photo of her daughter that died 5 days after birth from a heart condition and it was the only photo she had of her. It was beat up pretty badly. I told her I could fix it for her and I think it turned out pretty good don't you? The computer doesn't show how bad off the photo was but believe me, it was well past its prime condition. I'm very happy that I could do this for her and I think that Max and I will give it to her for part of her Christmas present :)

4 comments:

erin said...

What a wonderful gift. She will be so pleased. I can not imagine losing a child...She will be very touched to have this photo back.

Lynsie said...

wow looks real good.

Sarah said...

It looks great, I know how time consuming that is. She'll love it.

Caitlin said...

Wow! She will love it!!!!!!