Friday, October 16, 2009

part D for directions is missing

I would just like to take a moment to defend myself.

My sister writes that she had to take me ALLLLLLLLLLL the way to freeway since I wasn't paying attention on the way to the hospital. Well, sorry to say that even if I wasn't on the phone, I wouldn't have been able to get there. It's not my fault that she took all these windy streets with half turns and weird names.

A good sense of direction just was not installed when creating me was happening. I believe this problem should defer to my parents :)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I did not take a weird way to get there! It is a normal way to get there. Curvy roads, yes, but I did not take weird roads there, all main roads!!!! I do not have a sense for directions either. If I am going anywhere unfamiliar I have to print off directions and I get really bad anxiety.

erin said...

Mayhaps little Axton will be able to drive you two around?

Maya said...

I'm pretty sure you did not get your lack of direction from either one of your parents. Must have been the dog we had at the time because one day we let him out to relieve himself and he never made it back.