Thursday, October 29, 2009

JW and Phil

A couple of weekends ago, JW asked me to take some pics of her and Phillip. Hey, the more practice I get in the better right? It can't hurt anything plus my friend does nice things for me once in a while as well ;) Gotta return the favor once in a while.
We went searching for some cornfields and found this nice one tucked in on some back road on the south end of Baldwin. The sky was nice and blue, the sun was filtered by some nice looking clouds and then the magic started! Haha, I don't know about magic but we did manage to get some good ones!


This one I did with the American Gothic painting in mind. Here is the painting in case you forgot what it looked like. My own kind of spin off of it...


My favorite! I barely even touched this on in the editing process. It was just right the way it was :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww.. cute pictures! Thanks friend! Ya done good!! Does this mean you are done with all of them? :)

Sarah said...

Ha, I like the American Gothic one.