Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ten Things

Ten things to know about... Jessie Jewell (aka Jewells)

1) I extremely dislike cooking, and doing the dishes. Pretty much anything kitchen. That's Max's domain. He's very excited about our registry :)
2)I HATE cherries. No if ands or buts.
3)Pulling on a new pair of socks is one of my favorite things
4)I love to play with my camera... I'm quite grumpy today because I can't find ONE person to let me take their pictures with this beautiful weather.
5)I have a Yorkie who refuses to be potty trained. Any suggestions with this?
6)I am a procrastinator to the very core... example: with 2 months to go until my wedding, Max and I are finally starting to really plan it :P
7)I LOVE to read! I have 2 completely packed bookshelves and books in bags on the sides of them. My favorite book of all time is Fortunes Rocks by Anita Shreve. In fact, I have almost every single one of her books.
8)My favorite candle smell is Carmel Pear. You can get this smelling candle at Kohl's for a pretty decent price.
9)My fiancee is a Texas Hold'Em addict. He would play it all the time if I would let him and in fact, that is our only far shot at winning lots of money as opposed to playing the lottery. Don't worry, I keep him in check.
10)My mom is one of my favorite people :) Love you mom!

YOUR TURN!
-JW
-Rachel
-Sarah
-Erin

No comments: