Sunday, October 5, 2008

Partner in Crime

When I first started college at DCTC, I was a nervous wreck. While I am outgoing around my friends, alone, I am very, very shy until I get comfortable so starting a college without anyone I knew was a very scary thing for me. Of course I got over it and my first semester when by just fine with unexciting generals other then my basic Photoshop class. During my second semester, I finally got to be in a photo class and that's where I started hanging out with Sarah. She is also very shy but a great, great photographer. She is my partner and crime and unfortunately, my partner in crime lives like an hour away :( I rarely get to see her with our busy lives and I don't like it. We sometimes get together to have a "photo weekend" which consists of us stealing my friends to be our models, shooting for hours and then staying up super late (haha, 11pm for me, 4am for her) to edit the photos. Every time I see her I try to convince her to move up here but it doesn't seem to be working. Boo... Boo. Boo. Boo. The point is that I don't like her living so far away.

I miss you Sarah! You need to come live in Wisconsin... it's great over here! We have higher gas prices and we tax on clothes... what could be better!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww, Jessie you're so sweet! I miss you too! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever! You know I can't move up that way yet though because of $$$. Maybe I'll meet someone soon and I'll move up there - but still in Minnesota by the border because I like clothes and not being taxed on them :)

kristi noser said...

tell Sarah she looks a little like Lauren Duffert.

Sarah said...

Who the heck is Lauren Duffert? Is that good or bad?

erin said...

It's really bad.

erin said...

LOL--I didn't realize how old this post was when I commented. If anybody's paying attention, that was a joke.