Tuesday, October 14, 2008

COLDPLAY


One month from today and I will be going to a COLDPLAY concert! For those of you who don't know, I've been obsessed with COLDPLAY for years and have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting (ok, you get the picture) for them to come to Minneapolis so I can see them and finally they are! Technically their concert was scheduled for June 6th or something like that and then they rescheduled for Nov. 14. First of all, that is like 6 MONTHS! You can't just reschedule a concert like that but since they are COLDPLAY I guess this is allowed. Second, my coworkers had to hear about it for 6 months that I was going to COLDPLAY... they will be quite happy once I go and am done with it. It is sort of a running joke at work with us, that and the fact that I'm balancing my drawer 3 or 4 times a day. Inside joke.
There are just so many things going on in my life in the next 2 months that they should fly by. I feel excited but also sort of scared... maybe freaked out. Beats me.

1 comment:

Nikki* said...

Oh Jessie Jewell, I do love you so!