Sunday, June 13, 2010

omgosh!

This is the fabric I chose for my future baby bedding that Grandma is making for Max and I. Holy Moses, you don't need to tell me that I am going to have the cutest baby bedding you've ever seen! (Or at least that's how I feel)! I'm so grateful that Grandma is doing this for us! This is her first attempt at baby bumpers and the crib skirt (she's an expert at quilts) and I just know she will do great!

I'm so so so so so so so excited to see it! I'm so so so so so so excited that the nursery is slowly but surely starting to get moving! Time is moving so fast! Dex or Ayda will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Lynsie said...

really cute!! I love the striped one! It'll turn out perfect I bet.

Angel said...

Yes!! Love it! I also can not wait to see it! When it's all done, you'll be in there every day just to look at it and relax....Super cute!

Sarah said...

So pretty! I love the trees!

erin said...

If ever a gal could make baby bedding, it's your grandma.