Monday, June 14, 2010

21 weeks


Man oh man is this an active baby. I guess I can’t really say he’s overly active since I have not had anything to compare to but s/he is always kicking and swirling and twitching or whatever goes on in there. All day long yesterday I felt the baby and so far today s/he’s been at it. I’m happy our baby is so active! Must take more after Max since I am a very inactive person ;)

I’ve been feeling really good and growing and growing. And I mean everywhere. I’ve never had boobs like this before. I’m used to my nice small ones. In fact I’m quite fond of my small boobs (sorry if this is TMI) but these things are not small anymore. Sheesh. I don’t know how women can WANT big boobs.

Yesterday I felt quite large in the stomach region but today I feel better. It’s funny how one day you feel huge and another day you feel really small.

We had our ultrasound last week and it was amazing, seeing our baby like that. It was so special. I think that is the cutest baby I’ve seen in 3D. Sorry mothers out there but I’m partial to my little bugger.

No comments: