Monday, August 24, 2009

Whats going on...

So, I've been MIA for a bit here except for Caitlin's pics. Sorry about that, nothing to report though! My new job is great, I really love it and thank god I got out of Ass Bank when I did because things are not so hot there right now. I feel so terrible for Nikki and Molly. They are being worn to the bone and I bet they aren't getting the appreciation they deserve for it. (Hang in there ladies!) I really enjoy the freedom I have at the law firm. I can do what I want, when I want and as long as I get my job done and I'm not sitting around doing nothing, no one really bothers me. JW and I carpool every day so that saves a crapload of money every month on gas and I don't think I could really spend as much time as I do with anyone else as I do with her. Good thing we have pretty evenly matched temperaments!
What the hell did I do last week??? Lets see...
Monday-Monday crew at my house. Taco's for dinner :)
Tuesday- Dinner with Gma and Gpa Ray at Mongolian BBQ in Stillwater. Little skeptical about going there after the whole "food poisoning" incident (which really wasn't food poisoning but you know how you associate things together) but no one got sick. Whew.
Wed-Mom and Caitlin came over and made me dinner :) Then we watched Say Anything. How come John Cusack and his sister are always in movies together? Weird.
Thurs-my only day off. I finished my book and watched a movie.
Fri- we went to Dave and Busters with Justyn. Had a lot of fun!
Sat- oh boy. Max had a poker party so JW, Colette, Shauna, Steve, Josh, Lynsie and I went to the Dive in Maplewood. Yeeowzers. I drank WAY. TOO. MUCH! The kind of drinking where you are embarassed in the morning. I don't do it very often and I'm not very proud of it but hey, I had fun.
Sun-went to Gma and Gpa Rays for lunch and did some grocery shopping. Caitlin came over at night and we watched Dirty Dancing.

There you go. See why I haven't really written anything? As far as I know, you are bored off your ass right now and are slouched over on your chairs with a bit of drool coming down out of your mouths. Not a pretty mental picture. Not at all.
I wish I was more clever and had more clever things to say... I also wish I had nice legs. A girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Nikki* said...

I like your legs.
.. and I love you!
:)

Rachel said...

I'm hurt...i wasn't invited for the outing