Tuesday, August 25, 2009

feels good :)

Finally, I have some photos to work on. I've been missing my camera so when Wunmi asked me to do her senior pics, I was all over it! We went to Como Zoo to shoot them and had all the Alowonle sisters with. Lots of great backgrounds, good smiles and it doesn't hurt that Wunmi is so stinking beautiful!
I finally came up with my final business name also but I'll wait to tell all of that until I have all my business cards and the website done. It might be a little while but it is a definite goal to have that done sooner rather than later.

Whoop, I was going to put a couple of the pics up but that would mean showing the name. Can't do that yet. I guess you will have to wait with growing anxiousness...don't lie. You are excited :)
I am!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So where's those lovely photos?
I'm anxious to know how/where you're hosting and building your website or maybe you bought one? webhostingpad.com is having a deal if you sign up for 3 years it's only $1.99 a month, I wish I got that deal!