Thursday, August 6, 2009

One door opens, another closes.

You know the saying “when one door closes, another one will open” or something like that. That saying ticks me off a little bit, at least right now in my hormonal, premenstrual state. Sometimes, you are stuck going in doors you don’t want to, sometimes you have to go in doors just because someone else does. Not always is it your choice (and no, it’s not for you positive nellys out there). I am stuck in a room with no doors. I got locked in and I am just waiting for someone to cut out a new door… a new door that will help things move on, for things to get moving along. Until then, I am stuck, in this room with no doors but with windows barred shut so I can see everyone else’s room, but not my own.

Sorry guys, I think I am really cranky today hence my unusual pessimistic and debby downer state. I’ll snap out of it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

what's wrong Jess?