Monday, August 31, 2009

Book Review

Taking a cue from Erin I guess... I got the idea to start up a separate blog to keep record of the books that I have read and a small, slight description of the book and whether or not I liked the book. I did this mostly for myself but if anyone wants ideas of something new to read or could offer suggestions on some new books, then go ahead and take a looker at it. I would especially love it if anyone wanted to give suggestions. I fly through books so fast that it's nice to have some options of new ones to read. I hate those lulls that you get into when you don't have anything to read :( Anyway, I will keep a link under my lists under Fascinating People (even though I am not a fascinating person) if you can't find it. Otherwise here is another. Remember, I did this for myself, I am NO EXPERT book reviewer. Don't expect life shaking amazingness.

1 comment:

erin said...

Cool!!! I love it!