Thursday, September 11, 2008

Senior Photos

It's about that time again, that time where all photographers get to photograph the smiley, happy faces of new seniors. Seniors who are so excited for their last year of high school, these photo sessions being one of the first steps toward being done. I remember mine quite well. I looked like a little kid in mine. I think after I graduated high school, I really became more comfortable with myself and therefore grew into myself more.
Tiffani has been my only senior thus far but hopefully I can get a couple more. I really like taking senior photos.
A. They are very easy photos to take and you can generally get the personality of the senior pretty well involved in the photos.
B. You have so many options for backgrounds. Inside, outside, formal, informal, portrait, artistic, etc...
and C. well, I just like them, OK!
Tiffani was very fun to work with. She was not shy and was very good about putting in her input. Her mom and her brother came along with her and was helping to get a "natural" smile. I just LOVE red hair. I love how it pops out in photos and in real life. Here are some of my favorites.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! They are so good! This must mean you got a lot done today huh?

Sarah said...

They look great Jessie!!! Maybe I should try to get more seniors since wedding photos take forever. (yes, I'm still working on those darn wedding photos)