Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mason Jar


My favorite glass to drink out of broke tonight. Doesn't everyone have a favorite glass? A favorite bowl? Favorite fork? I know you do... my favorite glass broke. It was a mason jar so it won't be hard to replace, but it made me kind of sad. If I had my own t.v. show like Oprah, "My Favorite Things" episode would include a mason jar. Not as classy as Oprah, I will admit.
Max accidentally knocked it off the counter while he was doing dishes. He set it aside until I could see it so I would know that he broke it. H knew I'd be sad too. Haha, you get so attached to the stupidest things...

P.S. Luca survived his neutering, he's home safe and sound and two balls lighter :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My dear Jessie, a mason jar is not an object to be drank from, for that is what a glass is for, or perhaps a cup. It twas not to be.

kristi noser said...

Ah Sarah, I must respectfully disagree! Someone asked me once what my favorite drink was, and I told them, "Ice water out of a wide-mouth Mason jar." I don't think that's exactly what they were looking for however...
Jessie, come over and get another favorite glass--I gotta million of 'em!

erin said...

Two balls lighter. LOL.
Also, I don't have a favorite glass, but I have a favorite fork, bowl and coffee cup. I get really upset if Richard uses any of them.