Sunday, July 25, 2010

27 weeks

Baby and I have had a pretty good week. S/he was not moving around too much at the beginning of the week due to heat but has definitely made up for it in the past couple of days. I went swimming up at the cabin this past weekend which the baby apparently enjoyed immensely. Not sure if it was the cooling down or maybe s/he can feel me floating around but either way, as soon as I got in the water, s/he was kicking and swirling all over the place. Perhaps I have a future swimmer on my hands!

I go in this week for the glucose test. I have heard many, many bad things about this orange mixture they give you. Not looking forward to it. This appointment also marks the change from one appointment a month to one appointment every two weeks. Another indicator of how fast time is going!

I’ve been thinking about how grateful I am that my baby gets to be born into such a large family that already loves him/her. The baby will have so, so, so many aunts and uncles and is already gaining more and more cousins to play with. There are grandparents and great grandparents that are so excited to meet the little bugger. My baby is very blessed to have so much family.

2 comments:

Maya said...

Looks like you got some sun up at the cabin!

Jummy said...

Awwww, great post! I am one of those Aunties who can't wait to meet this baby :-)