Sunday, July 11, 2010

25 weeks

Seems like I just took a picture yesterday and now it's already time for another. Weeks are just flying by so fast. I know I say that every week practically but it never ceases to amaze me.
Not too much different this week. Baby is getting stronger which is expected. Seems like Max is always surprised by how the kicks get stronger. It makes me smile to see his face when he gets whacked in the hand. Today he put his face on my belly and the baby gave him a good kick in the cheek. Max's smile was so cute :) I love it when Max is give the baby some attention and the baby responds back. Our little family.
It's been hitting me a little more that I am having a baby. Seems weird to write down because obviously I knew I was having a baby but to think there will actually be a baby in my house, that is MY child that lives here and will depend on Max and I for everything, is just crazy. I have a house that needs a nursery. I have a house that needs a bassinet and a pack and play and a crib and a changing table. I need to get a pump because I will be feeding this new life. It's very surreal.
You know what else? I have to give birth. Sheesh. This child has to come out somehow. That's been on my mind a little bit more lately as well. I'm not scared per say, but it's on my mind a little bit. I like how I have a little bit more knowledge on how things go with watching Axton come into the world so I won't be completely in the dark.
All in all, I am so excited. I can't wait to see what the sex is! My curiosity has been just gnawing at me. I am so completely fine with either sex but I can't wait to find out, to hear those magic words "it's a _____". What a moment that will be. Seems like the numbers are like 65/35 with odds being its a girl. It was pretty 50/50 for a while but more people think Ayda will be coming out of there. Time will tell!

1 comment:

Jummy said...

It was super fun to see you this weekend! Kiddo looks great. It's fun to see your progress. Keep up the good work!