Wednesday, July 7, 2010

24 weeks

I had another dream with the baby the other night. It was a girl and I had to keep changing her diaper over and over and over again. That was the whole dream. Me changing her diaper and I couldn't keep up! I had another dream too where the baby was kicking super hard and I was asking someone "don't you feel it? don't you feel the kicks?" and they did not. Guess the baby must be getting strong enough at night where it's entering my dreams!
I've been getting quite a few charlie horses lately. Always in the same spot. I was limping for a couple days last week after an especially bad night of charlie horses. Not cool. I hear that could be from a lack of potassium so I have been eating a banana every day.
We got the nursery painted :) Well, it needs one more coat but oh is it beautiful. Beautiful in a manly or feminine way... Very good color choice! It's a minty/sagey green. I'll eventually put pics up when the room is all put together. Right now it's just a painted room with an ugly floor. Nothing to show.
Baby feels quite large these days. I'm growing out of the clothes I have and am needing to update my wardrobe. Every morning I have a fun game that I like to call "first shirt that fits, wins". Not a game that I enjoy but apparently the baby likes it and likes to make it more challenging. My baby likes a good time :)

No comments: