Sunday, April 11, 2010

12 weeks

Already a new line! Time does fly by quickly!
Let's see. First of all, thank the stars above that I am a photographer and that I have photoshop because my skin isn't doing too well with all these hormones running through my body. I look like a 12 year old boy. Ok, maybe not that bad but still. Grr. I don't know if pregnancy has anything to do with it or not but I am a bit itchy this week. On my stomach and my legs... could just be me. I do hate lotion and don't put it on very often.
I'm excited for the first trimester to be done :) I'm excited for this tired business to go away. According to some books and internet sites, my little bugger has genitalia this week! I have a little boy or girl floating around in there and they have their parts :) I don't know why but that makes me happy. Still not going to find out of course but it does make it a little different.
Still no sickness, no cravings, no wierd things. This has been very easy so far (please no jinx!!). No progress on the name front... in fact as soon as I finish this Max and I are going to sit down and discuss names again. His goal is to have the baby names set by week 20. We have a lot of work to do still. People are asking me more frequently now what we are doing for the nursery... I have no idea. Currently Kennedy is still living in our nursery so it's not like we could do anything anyway. I have been trying to think of fun neutral themes and have some good ideas but hey, if you have some options for me I'm all up for hearing them!

2 comments:

erin said...

You look great!
Stripes and spots are my favorite neutral theme. :)
My midwife told me that I probably felt itchy because there was such a difference in blood volume in my body with my pregnancy. Apparently it makes your nerves sort of go into hyperdrive. ...Made sense to me.
I can't believe you're 12 weeks already!

Jummy said...

Jessie, great job! :-)
My idea for the nursery... VEGAS theme!! Haha - KIDDING!

it was fun to see you on sunday! love ya