Wednesday, January 27, 2010

:(

As you all well know, my beautiful nephew was born this past Sunday. It was an incredible thing to watch and I am so glad I got to be a part of it.
I got really lucky(in a way) in the fact that on Thursday and Friday I had the flu. I even stayed home from work which I never do. Felt much better on Saturday. Sean, Harmony and Isaac came over to play some games and have dinner. Caitlin went into labor late Sat night and we went to the hospital around 3am on Sunday morning. I was able to be there for everything and be there when my little Axey came.
Then, I woke up on Monday morning with pink eye in my right eye. This morning I woke up with it in both eyes. Isaac was nice enough to pass that along to me.
I’m so sad though because I can’t go over there to see and snuggle and love and kiss my little Axey :( I can’t go over there on Saturday to take his newborn photos :(
I guess that Axton knew that I had a one day window there where I could be around him.
Thanks Axey! I’m glad you love your Auntie because she sure loves you and I will be sure to make up for lost time once it’s safe to go around you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

:( How long do you have to wait to be around him again?