Wednesday, January 6, 2010

AZ

We had a great time in Arizona. It was so great being able to spend time with family and become better friends with Max's siblings. I really married into the best family and I am so happy we were able to spend this time together.
These are just a few pics to try and show what the trip was about which is mostly just hanging out with each other! Also some sleeping in the car (try a lot of sleeping in the car... 26 hours down there and 29 hours back), Grand Canyon, New Years/silly string, and games :)
I took 8 zillion pics so I think I will put up a bunch on facebook if you want to see those... I just wanted to let you know that we are home safe and sound with a lot of great memories!

Hiking in the White Tank Mountains
Sleeping in the car on the way to the Canyon... poor Harmony is so squished in the corner!
Max and the seven deuce.
Awwww, just like 5 years ago... see pic here!
it was a very, very bright sun! and so cold up there!
Look how green Harmony's eyes are! Nuts!
Silly string fight at midnight on New Years!
The whole gang including Harvey the dog playing games and spending time together :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yikes, you guys must really like spending lots of time in the car. I'm pretty sure thatmuch time in the car would kill me. I'd fly for sure. For some reason I wasn't expecting there to be snow at the grand canyon. Looks like you had fun.