Sunday, December 20, 2009

Then and Now

Ten Years Ago
1.) How old were you? 13
2.) Where did you go to school? Baldwin Woodville Middle School
3.) Where did you work? Not old enough yet to be working... tormenting my mom was my job
4.) Where did you live? The white house on 9th Street in Baldwin
5.) Where did you hang out? on the farm out at jw house when I could get a ride, otherwise my house.
6.) Did you wear glasses? just got out of them!
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? Jessie Walton
8.) How many tattoos did you have? Zero
9.) How many piercings did you have? I had attempted my ears a couple times by this point still to no avail.
10.) What car did you drive? I had a pretty spiffy blue bike ;) had a lot of miles on that thing
11.) Had you been to a real party? holy moses no, mostly just birthday parties ran by whomevers mom
12.) Had your heart broken? not yet
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter:very single, boys scared the crap out of me


5 years ago
1.) How old were you? 18
2.) Where did you go to school? just graduated from Baldwin Woodville and took a year off before college
3.) Where did you work? Holiday Gas Station in Hudson
4.)Where did you live? 404 Woodville
5.) Where did you hang out? the fort (aka Max's house. he lived in an out building at his moms "farm")
6.) Did you wear glasses? nope
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? Jessie Walton
8.) Who was your crush? Max I suppose
9.) How many tattoos did you have? zilch
10.) How many piercings did you have? I think earring were working for me at this time...
11.) What car did you drive? Teddy the Tempo was gone at this point so Junior the Grand Prix
12.) Had you had your heart broken? yes
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: who knows... we didn't know and everyone else didn't either
Now
1.) How old are you? 23
2.) Where do you work? MPL-S as a receptionist
3.) Where do you live? Baldwin
4.) Where do you hang out? my place, but mondays I rotate between my place, jw place, and josh's place... I know, we have an incredibly awesome social life ;)
5.) Who is your best friend? I love my monday crew very much
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? a couple of them but i am still friends with a lot of them
7.) How many piercings do you have? none, my body just doesn't like piercings
8.) How many tattoos? zip
9.) What kind of car do you have? Grandma the Camry, she's been around :)
10.) Has your heart been broken? not since the 5 year business
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? very married to my Max

Alright, your turn:
Sarah
Caitlin
Rachel

No comments: