Wednesday, December 2, 2009

smells like...

Yesterday was kind of rough because I was not feeling so well. I went home after a long day at work (without JW :( ), ate some supper and took a bath. I mean a real long bath. I have to catch up on all that time without one! Max finally kicked me out of there so I got ready for bed and finished my book. I came down to say goodnight to my honey bunny and what does he tell me?
M- You smell like sick
J- What exactly does sick smell like?
M- (something like) not good
I didn’t realize that sick had a smell? I know that when you are sick and you haven’t showered or bathed in a while you can develop the smell of a sweaty lazy person but as I just got out of a delightful bath with some nice female smelling bubble bath, I wouldn’t believe that I smelled bad. I guess perhaps Max’s brain invented a smell that only he can detect that is associated with being ill. I still love him. Even if he said I smelled like sick.

2 comments:

erin said...

You smell lovely from here.

Jessie said...

thanks erin!