Thursday, December 3, 2009

ass bank girls :)

Oh how I love my ass bank girls :) I miss them so much you have no idea! Today we met up for some supper at B-dubs to catch up and it was wonderful! I really love these ladies. Except for the 2 in the front, we were all very very very close coworkers and I'm so glad we have stayed in touch. Shauna (the one in front on the left) was a customer at the bank and JW of course is JW! I'm so happy that I found such good friends like these girls :) They really are very special to me.... *sniff* They also said I would never put this pic up since it takes me forever to do anything but haha, here it is!

2 comments:

Nikki* said...

I love you too darling!
I'm really glad that allll of us were able to get together this time! It's just not as much fun when one of us is missing :(

Coletters said...

I feel the same way! It always makes me so happy to spend time with everyone, and we really do have a special bond!