Thursday, January 7, 2010

You have balls lady...

We always have some potential clients that call that always are an eyebrow raiser… here was one of my latest.
J: Hello, (place of business) how can I help you?
C: I need to retain a law firm that can help me with some issues that I am having, the least problem being divorce. I want a firm that can help me with all my many problems and not have to split it up between firms. If your firm can’t do that for me then I can’t go with you.
J: Well we have 7 attorneys that can help you with most things… what else do you have going on?
C: Another thing is I have to be working with a Christian law firm, are you a Christian law firm? Does everyone there believe in Jesus Christ?
J: (slight baffled) ah, I have no idea what everyone’s belief’s are.
C: well then I can’t work with you guys. I need a Christian Law Firm. Are you a Christian?
J: ahhhhhhhhhh, yes (I don’t mind answering this question but I do realize that it isn’t an appropriate question to ask a stranger on the phone at a place of business)
C: Well, how do you know you are a Christian?

Excuse me?????? How is this any of your business???? (I didn't say this ONLY because I was at work and I don't want to get in trouble in case she would complain) I was definitely done with this lady. I gave her a referral number and got her off the phone. Geez, this lady had some balls! At least that is what I think… what do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

......crazy lady

Rachel said...

I wish I was there to see your face when she asked that question!

Lynsie said...

geez some people ... i agree... crazy. thats kind of way out of line. none of her business if you believe in jesus or not.

Sarah said...

What a loony!
I once had the lady cutting my hair ask me if I'm Catholic, which was very uncomfortable considering she was cutting my hair and I didn't want to offend her and have her retaliate if she didn't like my answer. I said "no" and she kept asking "why not" and talking about church and stuff. NOT acceptable!